- A new central "Karen Burnham" website for my information about my writing and engineering work, Not A Blog. This is where the spiralgalaxyreview.com domain now points.
- A new Tumblr, where I'll be keeping up with reading lists and small reading thoughts.
- I'm @SpiralGalaxy on Twitter, where I mostly talk about sf/f.
- I'm on Facebook, but only friend people I know IRL. It's mostly for kid pictures.
- For my engineering work, I have a LinkedIn account with all my current work experience.
- I'm on Pinterest for pretty pictures and kid's crafts.
While I've given up editorship of the Locus Magazine Roundtable Blog, here are some places where I'm still regularly writing:
Greg Egan book will be out in April of 2014!
I'm cutting back on writing right now since I have a second child on the way. It's also due in April 2014! So this is the right time to wrap up this blog and shift instead to easier communication platforms. Thanks to everyone who's read this blog!