Monday, December 30, 2013

This Blog is Dead, Long Live the Tumblr

At the end of 2013, it's time to face the facts. No posting in eight months means this blog is well and truly dead. Mostly that's OK: the reviews that I write generally get picked up by more professional venues, and my smaller thoughts wind up on other media. But for those who are still looking for me, here's where you can find me:


  • A new central "Karen Burnham" website for my information about my writing and engineering work, Not A Blog. This is where the spiralgalaxyreview.com domain now points. 
  • A new Tumblr, where I'll be keeping up with reading lists and small reading thoughts. 
  • I'm @SpiralGalaxy on Twitter, where I mostly talk about sf/f.
  • I'm on Facebook, but only friend people I know IRL. It's mostly for kid pictures.
  • For my engineering work, I have a LinkedIn account with all my current work experience.
  • I'm on Pinterest for pretty pictures and kid's crafts.

While I've given up editorship of the Locus Magazine Roundtable Blog, here are some places where I'm still regularly writing:

And of course the big news: the Greg Egan book will be out in April of 2014!

I'm cutting back on writing right now since I have a second child on the way. It's also due in April 2014! So this is the right time to wrap up this blog and shift instead to easier communication platforms. Thanks to everyone who's read this blog!

1 comment:

Clipping Path Service said...

I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing.Thanks for sharing with us.